What to bring!
Of course you know what to bring to a standard festival, but this is a bit different, so here is a random list of things which could be useful:
- NON-Disposable plates, forks, knives, spoons, glasses (so we don’t have to throw things away and create waste) and a solid cup you can take with you (so you can share drinks with others),
- Tent, RV/Camper or just a large car you can sleep in,
- Something to sleep on (e.g. inflatable mattress) and under (it could get cold at night),
- Baby wipes (there are only few washing facilities and these things actually keep you fresh!),
- Towels (also to dry the dishes),
- Ear plugs,
- Head/flashlight (preferably on rechargeable batteries of course :),
- (Portable) ashtray, both for your cigarette butts and ashes,
- First Aid Kit,
- Duct tape!
- Something to mark you camp like a flag, balloons, traffic light, laser show, tesla coil, etc.,
- Garbage bags (the solid ones that do not rip) or containers,
- Comfy chair or couch to relax.
- Alcohol and/or complete cocktail bars (you cannot buy this or anything else at Odd Sins)!
- Food for the whole time (try to buy food which produces the least amount of waste)
- A lot of drinking water
- And of course: crazy clothes, costumes, hats, shoes, caps, wings, tails, things that give light (like EL-wire, crazy flashlights, etc.), umbrella’s, jock straps, music instruments, padding, etc. Try not use glow sticks as they can only be used only once and have polluting chemicals inside).
- Last but not least, an open mind and respect for others and your environment.
What not to bring
- Intolerance, arrogance, bullying, aggression, etc., etc.,
- Animals. We LOVE them, but Odd Sins is not a suitable place for them. Do not show up to the gate and expect to be allowed inside the event with your dog.